Sunday, April 6, 2014

Vivid vases PLUS an exciting announcement!

Happy Monday morning!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I cropped with some good buds on Saturday and ran a lot of errands + housework on Sunday.  Then, in the evening we celebrated my DH's birthday.  All in all, it was a good weekend!

Today's card is one I made a couple weeks ago.  I was experimenting with vases in the the Vivid Vases stamp.  I've seen some cards by others doing this, and wanted to give it a try.  I hope you'll try a different way to "color" your stamped images.



Supply List:


****************
DSP and Ribbon Share!

What is a DSP and Ribbon Share?  Here is how it works:

-For every 4 people who commit to purchase a share, I will collect your money and place an order with Stampin' Up.  Send me an email to sign up.

-When the order comes in, I will measure, cut, and package each participant's share and send it out to you.  I will package all the cuts from each DSP pack along with the a card with the name of the paper pack and a list of the coordinating cardstock colors.

What do you get?

- Three (3) 4" x 6" pieces of each of the 6 different two-sided designs from:
  • Afternoon Picnic
  • I Am Me
  • Birthday Basics
  • Eastern Elegance
  • Polka Dot Parade
-and-

 3.75 yards of 5/8" White Organza Ribbon
 2.5 yards of the following ribbons:
  • 3/4" Chevron - Smoky Slate
  • 1/8" Taffeta - Old Olive
  • 1/8" Taffeta - Pumpkin Pie
  • 1/4" Grosgrain - Real Red
  • 3/8" Ruffle Trim - Crisp Cantaloupe

That's 90 pieces of beautiful Designer Series Paper and 16-1/4 yards of yummy ribbon!!!!

What does it cost?  

The cost is $24.00 per share + $6.95 shipping!

To participate, send me an email at mcoverston@gmail.com and I will contact you when the share is full!

Workshop news:  My next workshop is scheduled for Saturday, May 3 at 1:00 PM.  We will make 3 cards and a project.  The cost is $20.00 or $5.00 with a $30.00 order (before shipping and handling).  Please RSVP by April 21 so I have time to order product and prepare kits.

Current Weekly Deals:  
7/16 Natural Trim Ribbon                                                                      
Price$6.95$5.21
Blue 3/8 Inch Denim Jean Ribbon
Price$6.95 $5.21
Delicate Details Lace Tape                                                                      
Price$9.95$7.46
Fancy Flower Punch                                                                      
Price$16.95$12.71
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die                                                                      
Price$32.95$24.71
Mom, I Love You Ensemble -- Digital Download
Price$9.95 $5.97
Perfect Pennants Bigz Die                                                                      
Price$32.95$24.71
Polka Stampin' Around Builder Wheel                                                                      
Price$4.50$3.38

 Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Have a great weekend and Happy Stampin'
Melanie
              


No comments: