Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

Wow, this week is flying by!  I need it to slow down a little!  I have so much going on at work and I'm trying to work on some swaps in the evening to take to the new Catalog premiere next Monday.  Busy, busy! Today's card is a fun one using some of my favorite products from the Occasions catalog.  I'm not sure the creative minds at Stampin' Up! ever imagined this, but why not?  It's fun!  And thank goodness those Candy Dots aren't retiring, right?


Supply List:
****************


Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.


If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',


Melanie


No comments: