Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What a cute gift item!


Every month when the new My Paper Pumpkin box arrives in my mailbox, I never know what fun little project will be inside.  Will it be cards?  A mini album?  Decorated gift bags?  It's always a surprise.  This month is no exception.  My little red box was delivered yesterday and when I saw the project, I couldn't wait to make it!







Isn't this adorable?  Not only do you get the frame and the stamped image for the insert, but you get the packaging including the ribbon.  And there are enough supplies remaining to make several other projects!  I'll post some of those when I make them.  Cute, cute, cute!  


And guess what?  Stampin' Up! has a new opportunity so you can pre-order a limited number of My Paper Pumpkin kits!  For example, if you want to try it, but you're not quite ready to become a subscriber, you can pre-order for a specific number of months!  This is great for those of you who have been thinking about it, but weren't ready to "commit"!  



With  Mother's Day just around the corner, it's a great time to take advantage of these prepaid subscriptions that can be bought as gifts. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month

Have you checked your supplies?  Now is a great time to stock up and take advantage of the Free Shipping offer from Stampin' Up!  Remember, the offer is good on orders placed April 21-25.  Don't miss out!

********************


Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.


If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',


Melanie

No comments: