Monday, April 28, 2014

You're the Best!

I'm writing Tuesday's blog post a little early because TODAY IS THE DAY!!! The new 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is released to demonstrators all across the country in Premiere Events held at movie theaters in select cities.  I'm really looking forward to getting a look at the new products that will be introduced!

But first, I have a card for you.  I was experimenting, just for fun, and I'm really happy with the way this card turned out!



Supply List:


**************




Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie

No comments: