Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Golden Birthday!

It was a cold, snowy, windy day here today....and they say tomorrow will be even colder, if that's possible.  Brrrr!!!!  While my husband and oldest son were blowing, shoveling, and salting the driveway, I stayed in the warm house and got to spend some time in my craft room!  Hooray!!!  Thankfully, I will be working from home tomorrow and won't have to go out in this bitter cold weather.  I really feel for those who will be out there.  Here is a picture of my crazy dog, who loves this weather!



On to a warmer note, one of my favorite items in the new Occasions Catalog is the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.  It is available in both silver and gold and it pairs up beautifully with the foil sheets carried over from the Holiday Catalog.  I paired them up with the Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer stamp set for a dressed up birthday card.  



Supply List:
Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer Stamp Set #135893
Labels Collection Framelits #125598
Fancy Foil Designer Vellum - Gold #133363
Foil Sheets - Gold #132622
Whisper White Cardstock #100730
Metallic Encore Pad - Gold #132141

********************

I will be hosting a workshop at my home on January 25 at 1:00.  We will be making a star book and 2 cards.  The cost for this workshop is $20.00.  I have 2 additional openings for this workshop.  If you are in the St Peters area and would like to attend, please shoot me an email at mcoverston@gmail.com.  I need to know by January 15 if you are planning to attend so I have time to order and prepare the supplies for the workshop. 

To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, including those from the new Occasions catalog, send me an email.  If you prefer, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right side of the page to order online. Orders placed online are delivered directly to you.

If you do not currently have a demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the new catalog, drop me a line and I'll get one out to you.

Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie 





1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

I really liked this golden birthday theme. Want to have this theme for my sister’s birthday party at one of San Francisco venues. Have never arranged such themed party before but would love to do it this time. Need to have some elegant ideas for it.