Monday, January 20, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin!

If you have been reading my blog for the past week or so, you are well aware that Stampin Up! is running a promotion for new subscribers to get a pack of In Color 2012-2014 Stampin' Write Markers with their new subscription.  
And you also know that those who have had a sneak peak at the next couple month's packages are really impressed with the way Stampin' Up! has stepped up the projects!

My little orange box with January's project arrived in the mail on Saturday.  Here are the contents of the box:

The kit included the project (a set of "Love Notes", the stamps, a stampin' spot, and a free surpise..a package of In Color Boutique Details in the 2013-2015 colors!!!  Yippee....who doesn't love a surprise?!?!

I made up a couple of the cards to share:



So cute!  And true to the Paper Pumpkin premise, they are really quick and easy to assemble!

I'm also sharing the cards that are part of the Starter Kit.  Everyone gets this kit as their first when they sign up.


  

I bet you've seen the "hey there friend" stamp on cards....it has become a favorite of customers and demos.

A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month, plus tax (where applicable), with no additional shipping charges.   And, should Paper Pumpkin not be for you, you can cancel at any time.  Cancellations have to be received by the 10th of the month to avoid receiving that month's project.

So, why not give it a try?  Simply go to  http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com to get started!  And if you select me, Melanie Coverston, as your demonstrator, I will send you a $15.00 gift certificate to use on any order you place with me after your third month as a My Paper Pumpkin customer.

If there is anything I can do for you, or if you have any questions, please send me an email.

Thanks for stopping by my blog  -  and Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

No comments: