Monday, January 6, 2014

Vivid Vases


Today was a sunny day here, but oh so cold - and so much snow!  I think my sub-conscious was wishing it all away when I sat down to work on a few projects in my craft room this afternoon!  I am ready for warmer temperatures to melt all this gunk away!  

And just an observation....the UPS guy delivered my Stampin' Up order today, but we didn't see any sign of our mail person.  Maybe tomorrow, but at least the UPS guy made it!

Today's card uses the Vivid Vases stamp from the new Occasions Catalog, Celebrate the Everyday.  There are so many goodies in that catalog.  Have you seen it yet?  If not, click here and check it out!


Here is the Supply List for today's card:
Vivid Vases #133818
Quatrefancy Specialty DSP #130141
Crystal Effects #101055
Blender Pen #102845
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Square Lattice TIEF #119976
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Sahara Sand #121043
Classic Stampin' Pad:
  Basic Black #126980
  Strawberry Slush #131178

************************

I will be hosting a workshop at my home on January 25 at 1:00.  We will be making a star book and 2 cards.  The cost for this workshop is $20.00.  I have 2 additional openings for this workshop.  If you are in the St Peters area and would like to attend, please shoot me an email atmcoverston@gmail.com.  I need to know by January 15 if you are planning to attend so I have time to order and prepare the supplies for the workshop. 

To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, including those from the new Occasions catalog, send me an email.  If you prefer, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right side of the page to order online. Orders placed online are delivered directly to you.


If you do not currently have a demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the new catalog, drop me a line and I'll get one out to you.


Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Happy Stampin'Melanie 

No comments: