Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Life is Wonderful!

The sun came out today and the air started to warm - and the fire alarm in my building at work went off and we had to evacuate!  It wasn't warm enough outside for a fire drill!  Thankfully, it was a false alarm!  Phew!  The sprinkler system water pipes burst in our parking garage, making a mess down there.  But again, phew...it's been closed to us for parking because our building has been remodeled and the garage was a staging area for the construction.  And a good segue into today's card, featuring a stamp from the new Perfect Pennants set!  

Have you seen the new Occasions Catalog, Celebrate the Everyday?  If not, click here and have a look!



Supply List:
Perfect Pennants:  wood #133227, clear #133230
Floral Frames Collection Framelits #127012
Starburst Framelits #132967
Secret Garden Framelits #129372
Square Lattice TIEF #119976
Decorative Dots TIEF (Sale-a-bration)
Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape #133001
Watercolor Wonder DSP #132994
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Daffodil Delight $119683
  Tangerine Tango #111349
Classic Stampin' Pad:
  Daffodil Delight #126944
  Tangerine Tango #126952
Sponge Daubers #102892

****************
I will be hosting a workshop at my home on January 25 at 1:00.  We will be making a star book and 2 cards.  The cost for this workshop is $20.00.  I have 2 additional openings for this workshop.  If you are in the St Peters area and would like to attend, please shoot me an email at mcoverston@gmail.com.  I need to know by January 15 if you are planning to attend so I have time to order and prepare the supplies for the workshop. 

To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, including those from the new Occasions catalog, send me an email.  If you prefer, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right side of the page to order online. Orders placed online are delivered directly to you.


If you do not currently have a demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the new catalog, drop me a line and I'll get one out to you.


Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Happy Stampin'


Melanie 

No comments: