Friday, January 3, 2014

You and Me

Today is the first day for ordering from the new Occasions catalog! Have you seen it yet? If not, click the little thumbnail of the catalog on the right side of my blog to check it out. There are some great new products available!

My card for today is perfect for that special someone.


Supply list:
Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer Stamp Set #135893
I Am Me DSP #130138
Hearts Collection Framelits #125599
Card Stock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Real Red  #102482
  Pool Party #122924
Classic Stampin' Pad:
  Real Red #126949

To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, including those from the new Occasions catalog, send me an email.  If you prefer, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right side of the page to order online. Orders placed online are delivered directly to you.

If you do not currently have a demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the new catalog, drop me a line and I'll get one out to you.

Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.


Coming next week ... details about my new workshop coming up on January 25.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin' 
Melanie 





No comments: