Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello Sweet Friend


It's Thursday evening....one more work day till the weekend!  YAY!  Today's card incorporates the Hexagon Hives Thinlits Die from the Ocassions Catalog.  To be honest, I wasn't very excited about that die when I first saw it, but the more I saw cards made with it, I quickly changed my mind.



Supply List:
Best of Flowers #133342
Six Sided Sampler:  wood #130953, clear #130956
1-1/4 inch scallop circle punch #127811
1 inch circle punch #119868
Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die #132965
Fresh Prints DSP Stack #132996
Cardstock:
  So Saffron #105118
  Early Espresso #119686
  Whisper White #100730
Classic Stampin' Pad
  Early Espresso #126974
Assorted Stampin' Write Markers

*******

Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demo?  Now is a great time to sign up! Not only are you able to take advantage of this great offer for signing up now:
you also get FREE registration to this year's convention in Salt Lake City, UT!!!!  How cool is that?  So, if you are interested in becoming a demo, or just a hobby demo, or just have questions about becoming a demo, drop me an email.  I would love to have you join my team!  The sale-a-bration bonus is available only until March 31, 2014.  The free registration to convention offer is good as long as space is available.  Don't delay, now is the time!



Click here to view the Sale-a-bration flyer online.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie

No comments: