Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Great Year 2

Today's card features "Another Great Year".  I love this set!  The big bold greeting is one of my favorites!



Supply List:
Another Great Year:  wood #133038, clear #133041
Argyle TIEF #127750
Squares Collection Framelits #130921
Birthday Basics DSP #130145
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Smoky Slate #131202
Classic Stampin' Pad 
  Bermuda Bay #131171

********************
My Paper Pumpkin Promotion

Stampin' Up is running a promotion from now until February 10.  When you sign up for My Paper Pumpkin before February 10, Stampin' Up will send you a set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers for FREE!  And who doesn't like free?  The markers will be included with your first shipment.

If you have been thinking about My Paper Pumpkin, but weren't sure, some customers in Houston had a chance over the weekend to preview some of the new sets coming up.  Here is a comment from one of them, as relayed by her demo:


"She said she could tell by the monthly displays that the kits were getting nicer and the SU staff that was there told her that they really listened to demonstrator feedback and have started putting more content in the kits.  She was impressed.  And, she is a seasoned stamper and a teacher."

So, now is the time to give My Paper Pumpkin a try!  And to sweeten the pot, when you sign up and select me (Melanie Coverston) as your demo, I will send you a $15.00 gift certificate to use on any order you place with me after your third month as a My Paper Pumpkin customer.  Simply go to http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com to get started!

To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, including those from the new Occasions catalog, send me an email.  If you prefer, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right side of the page to order online. Orders placed online are delivered directly to you.

Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'

Melanie 

No comments: