Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy Birthday, Nephew

It was a calm, peaceful day at work today.  No fire alarms, no building evacuations, and no broken pipes.  It's all good, right?  Yesterday was one of my nephews birthday.  He turned 23.  So happy birthday, nephew.  This was your card.


Supply List:
Really Good Greetings:  wood #130330, clear #130333
Gorgeous Grunge: wood #130514, clear #130517
Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102
Chevron Border Punch #132154
Soho Subway DSP #130140
Cardstock:
  Very Vanilla #101650
  Island Indigo #122923
Classic Stampin' Pad
  Island Indigo #126986

********************

I will be hosting a workshop at my home on January 25 at 1:00.  We will be making a star book and 2 cards.  The cost for this workshop is $20.00.  I have 2 additional openings for this workshop.  If you are in the St Peters area and would like to attend, please shoot me an email at mcoverston@gmail.com.  I need to know by January 15 if you are planning to attend so I have time to order and prepare the supplies for the workshop. 

To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, including those from the new Occasions catalog, send me an email.  If you prefer, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right side of the page to order online. Orders placed online are delivered directly to you.


Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Happy Stampin'


Melanie 


No comments: