Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another Great Year - again!

Today is my last day of work for this week!  Tomorrow morning, the boys and I hit the road for a long weekend in Pennsylvania!  But, before it's too late, I had to find a way to use my favorite stamp from the Occasions Mini before it retires on June 1.  And sadly, no, it's not in the new catalog.  I stamped the image on one of the cards from the Project Life Everyday Adventure Card Collection.  Talk about quick and easy!



Supply List:

*******************
2014-2015 Annual Catalog Shares - I am offering DSP and ribbon shares from the new catalog.  Click here for more information.  If you are interested in participating, send me an email. 


The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!


I have catalogs available!  Send me an email if you would like one and don't already have a demonstrator.

New recruiting offer!  Stampin' Up! is introducing a promotion for new demos who sign up between May 28 and June 30!  In addition to the traditional Starter Kit available for $99 ($125 product of your choice) for a limited time, a reduced price Starter Kit will be available.  The reduced price kit is $50 and includes $55.00 in product.  More information will be available on May 28.  However, if you would like more information, please send me an email.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.




Are you a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  If not, why not give it a try?  Stampin' Up! now offers the option of subscribing for a fixed time (1 month - 1 year), so if you try it and decide it's not for you, no need to renew your subscription.  

ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Enjoy your Memorial Day and Happy Stampin',
Melanie

1 comment:

YFS said...

Very cute & quick & easy. Just my kind of card!

Drive carefully, see you tomorrow!!!