Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another Sneak Peak - Sea Street

I'll be honest .... at first glance, this is not a set I would have chosen.  But, it was available in the pre-order and so was the coordinating DSP, Maritime.  And I have to say, after I got the set and had a chance to play with it, I'm so glad I got it!  This little octopus is adorable and I love the a nautical nature of the set.



Supply List, products available June 2:

Sea Street stamp set
Maritime DSP

Supply List, current products:

******************


Are you a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  If not, why not give it a try?  Stampin' Up! now offers the option of subscribing for a fixed time (1 month - 1 year), so if you try it and decide it's not for you, no need to renew your subscription.  

ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month

2014-2015 Annual Catalog Shares - I am offering DSP and ribbon shares from the new catalog.  Click here for more information.  If you are interested in participating, send me an email. 


The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!


I have catalogs available.  Send me an email if you would like one and don't already have a demonstrator.



Only  a few days remain!  Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie



1 comment:

YFS said...

Cute card! I think I'm going to like that paper a lot!!