Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - May

Thanks to those of you who made it to my Open House on Friday.  I hope you're enjoying the new catalog and making your wish lists!  I was working on mine a little today.  It's so hard to narrow it down to what I have to have first!  LOL!

Anyhow, even though I knew it was on the way, I was so surprised when this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit was delivered on Saturday.  And when I tore into it, I was very happy with what I found!  Cards for guys!  Yippee!!!  The stamps are for Father's Day and Birthday and the kit makes 4 full size cards and two gift cards.  All come with envelopes.  Here they are:






So cute and so timely for my son's birthday on Tuesday and Father's Day next month!


Are you a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  If not, why not give it a try?  Stampin' Up! now offers the option of subscribing for a fixed time (1 month - 1 year), so if you try it and decide it's not for you, no need to renew your subscription.  

ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month
 
*****************

2014-2015 Annual Catalog Shares - I am offering DSP and ribbon shares from the new catalog.  Click here for more information.  If you are interested in participating, send me an email. 


The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!


I have catalogs available.  Send me an email if you would like one and don't already have a demonstrator.



Only  13 days remaining!  Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie




No comments: