Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Together

Oooo, it was another wonderful day here today!  Not only was the weather really nice, but box #1 of my new catalog pre-orders came today!  Wahoo!!!  Tomorrow when I get home from work, box #2 will be here!  Oh, happy day!  So, tomorrow after I take the dog to the vet and we have dinner, you know what I'll be doing, right?  Yep, you're right!

Meantime, I've been playing around with different designs for non-traditional anniversary cards.  Last week I made this one.  What do you think?  Keeper?  How would you change it up?


Supply List:

***********************
The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!


For my out of town customers, your catalogs have been ordered and will arrive in the mail in mid May.  

Local customers and friends, I am having an open house on Friday, May 16 from 4:00-7:00 PM.  Stop by to pick up your copy of the catalog, see some of the new product, and make a card!  Bring a friend to the open house and get a special gift!





Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie


1 comment:

YFS said...

Very pretty. Simple & elegant. I sure wish I was there to help you open those boxes and play with your new goodies!