Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blendabilities - A Sneak Peak

One of the really big new product lines that will be available from Stampin' Up! with the new catalog is their line of alcohol markers, Blendabilities.  The markers are sold in a 3 pack with a light, medium, and dark shade of the same color.  This announcement gets a big HOORAY from me because I have been an alcohol marker fan for a long time.  I love them, and I know you will too!

Other features of the Stampin' Up! markers are:


  • The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
  • Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
  • Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine. 
  • Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
  • Color coded caps.
  • Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
  • Markers are designed to be used with Whisper White cardstock.

And here is my card using Blendabilities Daffodil Delight and Skin Tone Assortment marker packages!


Supply List:
Blended Bloom Stamp, avail 6/2/14
Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, avail 6/2/14
Skin Tones Blendabilities, avail 6/2/14
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, avail 6/2/14


Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

One other note, the Endless Birthdays set from MDS that I like so much is now available as a photopolymer set.  #137553 for $13.95.  If you have an interest in this set, order soon.  It will sell out quickly and is not in the new catalog!


****************
The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!



For my out of town customers, your catalogs have been ordered and will arrive in the mail in mid May.  

Local customers and friends, I am having an open house on Friday, May 16 from 4:00-7:00 PM.  Stop by to pick up your copy of the catalog, see some of the new product, and make a card!  Bring a friend to the open house and get a special gift!


Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie

1 comment:

YFS said...

I love the flower, I love the colors and I know I'm going to love the markers. I cannot wait until we can order them!!