Monday, May 19, 2014

I Miss You Already!

What a nice day today!  Too bad it's Monday and we were all back to work today!

Today's card features more products that will soon be retiring (and some that won't).  I love the Ruffle Stretch Trim, it's so unusual and I'm sorry to see it go.  I also really like Happy Congratulations set from the Occasions mini.  Both are retiring on June 1.





Supply List:


**************************


Are you a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  If not, why not give it a try?  Stampin' Up! now offers the option of subscribing for a fixed time (1 month - 1 year), so if you try it and decide it's not for you, no need to renew your subscription.  

ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month

2014-2015 Annual Catalog Shares - I am offering DSP and ribbon shares from the new catalog.  Click here for more information.  If you are interested in participating, send me an email. 


The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!


I have catalogs available.  Send me an email if you would like one and don't already have a demonstrator.



Only  a few days remain!  Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie






No comments: