Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beautiful Tree

Greetings!  It's almost time for the weekend and that means it's time for another card from my very talented sister!  I got some new cards from her to share with you today and she picked this one to share with you first.  It is very beautiful, and as always, very creative!  Hope you enjoy!


Supply List:

**************
The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!


For my out of town customers, your catalogs have been ordered and will arrive in the mail in mid May.  

Local customers and friends, I am having an open house on Friday, May 16 from 4:00-7:00 PM.  Stop by to pick up your copy of the catalog, see some of the new product, and make a card!  Bring a friend to the open house and get a special gift!





Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Mother's Day and have a great weekend!!!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie




No comments: