Sunday, May 11, 2014

You're How Old?

Did you have a nice weekend?  Mine was wonderful!  We had some pretty loud storms overnight Saturday night, but the only damage we suffered was a couple hours lost sleep.  Other than that, the weekend was so nice.

As the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog and the 2014 Spring Occasions Catalog wind down, it's time to take a look at some of the sets and products that are going away.  Don't let that set or accessory you've had you eye on get away! Today's card is made from one of those sets for me.  I've always liked the stamps in this set, but never made the purchase until I saw it on the retiring list.  Yikes!

I have a lot of family and friends with birthdays in the next couple of weeks so I'll need a bunch of cards.  Here's a quick and easy card using the Delightful Dozen set.



Supply List:


Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

*******************
The 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalog is coming!!!


For my out of town customers, your catalogs have been ordered and will arrive in the mail in mid May.  

Local customers and friends, I am having an open house on Friday, May 16 from 4:00-7:00 PM.  Stop by to pick up your copy of the catalog, see some of the new product, and make a card!  Bring a friend to the open house and get a special gift!







Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie

No comments: