Thursday, November 27, 2014

Bright & Beautiful

Hello there!

Are you shopping today?  DH and I will be out bright and early.  I'm not sure what we're going out for, but I sure we'll find gifts for some that are on our Christmas list!

Today it's time for another card from my very talented sister!  The card is a different take on the Bright & Beautiful stamp set.



Supply List:
******************



Don't miss out on the Online Extravaganza!  Products are available at up to 50% off!  Click here for the list of available products.




Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  Whether you are interested in becoming a hobby demo or building a business,  November 24 - Dec 2 is a great time to sign up!


"Why is next week a great time to sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?", you ask?  Well, let me tell you:

1.  The demonstrator kit is 25% off!  That makes it only $74.25 for $125.00 in product!  Plus free shipping!  By itself, this is a great deal, but there's more!
2.  On orders placed during December, 2014, you will earn an extra 5% in commission!
3.  There  is no obligation to remain a demonstrator after your first 3 months.  So, if you sign up and for some reason decide it's not for you, there is no obligation to continue

Interested? Send me an email and we'll set up a time to discuss.  But remember, this offer  is only good from November 24 - Dec 2.  So don't delay!!




If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!  

Melanie






No comments: