Thursday, November 13, 2014

Give Thanks

Hi everyone!

It's time for another weekend!  Hooray!  I'm so ready for it, and I have a lot to keep me busy for those couple of days as well!  Like deciding on a design for this year's Christmas cards and getting them started!  I think I had them all made by this time last year!

Meantime, since it's the end of the week, it's time for another card from my very talented sister!  This week it's another card featuring the For All Things stamp set.  This set is one of my favorites from the Holiday mini.



Supply List:
**************
Project Life Giveaway:   One Grand Prize winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product currently available in the line!

Plus, one hundred Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card and Accessory Packs will be given away!

Click this link to get enter:  http://bit.ly/1wKuEjh


The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie



1 comment:

chedges9090 said...

Beautiful Card. ! Please let your sister know that I love it :) See you soon!