Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You're Wonderful

Greetings!

Yesterday was a fun day at work.  The boss took us out to Dave and Buster's for lunch and a couple hours of game play.  It was nice to get out of the office for a while!

I'm taking a short break from Christmas for a couple days.  Today's card is from the new photopolymer set You're Wonderful.  I love this set and don't think it's received much attention since it was introduced.


Supply List:

**********************
Project Life Giveaway:   One Grand Prize winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product currently available in the line!

Plus, one hundred Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card and Accessory Packs will be given away!

Click this link to get enter:  http://bit.ly/1wKuEjh


The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie



1 comment:

YFS said...

Cute card & stamp set. I'm not sure I have that one. Time to place an order!