Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sparkle

Hello there!

I hope you had a good weekend!

It really seems like Christmas broke out all over the stores overnight on Friday around here.  Is it like that where you shop also?

The craft show on Saturday was a lot of fun.  Thanks to everyone that stopped by!  We met a lot of nice people there and some really big fans of Stampin' Up!  I'm already looking forward to doing it again next year!

Note:  If you are participating in the LNS Fall Treasure Hunt, send me your entry by November 15 so I can forward them on. Good luck!!!

Today's card uses a stamp set from the Holiday Supplement.  Have you checked it out?  There is a link to that flyer on the right side of the blog.


Supply List:

No longer available:  Good Greetings
*******************

The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

Workshop News:  Upcoming workshop!
  
  November 22 - All Things Christmas $25.00 or $8.00 with a $30.00 order.  Contact me to reserve your spot by November 10!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie




1 comment:

YFS said...

Maureen & I are stamping & we both like this post!!