Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's a Two-fer!

Hi everyone!

Is it cold where you are?  It sure is here!  I sure hope Mother Nature realizes it's a little early for this kind of cold and warms us back up!

I have a two-fer for you today.  After I made the first card, I decided to try it again with a different middle panel.  So, I'm looking for your opinion, which do you like better?




Supply List:


***************
Project Life Giveaway:   One Grand Prize winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product currently available in the line!

Plus, one hundred Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card and Accessory Packs will be given away!

Click this link to get enter:  http://bit.ly/1wKuEjh


The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie









1 comment:

YFS said...

These are both very, very cute. I think I like the green one better. Not for any particular reason other than I tend to favor the cool colors.