Sunday, November 9, 2014

Grateful, PPA226

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a nice weekend!  Mine was really nice.  I worked on the projects for the All Things Christmas workshop.  Since both the Delaware and MO workshops will be on the same day, there's a lot of planning and measuring and cutting to get everything ready on time.  Today is the last day to sign up, so if you've been thinking about it, but haven't let me know, today's your last chance!

For today's project, I turned to this week's Pals Paper Arts challenge.  It's a color challenge, and I really love this color combination:



Check out the other entries for this challenge by clicking PPA226.  And here is my card:



Supply List:


*******************
Project Life Giveaway:   One Grand Prize winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product currently available in the line!

Plus, one hundred Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card and Accessory Packs will be given away!

Click this link to get enter:  http://bit.ly/1wKuEjh



The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

Workshop News:  Upcoming workshop!
  
  November 22 - All Things Christmas $25.00 or $8.00 with a $30.00 order.  Contact me to reserve your spot by November 10!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie






1 comment:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love your tag with the wooden element attached! It looks great with the DSP, a perfect way to use this challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.