Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nature's Peace

Hi all!

Preparations are almost complete for the workshops this weekend.  The box of supplies is on it's way to Delaware.  And, after Mr. Brown comes tomorrow, I'll finish up the supplies for the St Peters workshop.

Meanwhile, I have a new card for you today.  I've had this set for a while, but this is the first chance I've had to use it.



Supply List:
*********
Project Life Giveaway:   One Grand Prize winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product currently available in the line!

Plus, one hundred Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card and Accessory Packs will be given away!

Click this link to get enter:  http://bit.ly/1wKuEjh



The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie






No comments: