Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Many Merry Stars

Hello stampers!

One of the really great products in the Holiday Supplement is the Many Merry Stars Simply Created kit.  For $25.95, you get a kit to make 26 3D stars!  The biggest star is 15 inches!  There are 5 stars in each of 5 additional sizes.  I haven't made them all here, but rather a sampling of the 5 smaller sized stars.  This is a fun kit and some great gift ideas!  I've also included a video with tips for assembling your own stars.  And next week I'll be back with more ideas on using these stars in other ways.








Supply List:
**************************
Project Life Giveaway:   One Grand Prize winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product currently available in the line!

Plus, one hundred Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card and Accessory Packs will be given away!

Click this link to get enter:  http://bit.ly/1wKuEjh


The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

Workshop News:  Upcoming workshop!
  
  November 22 - All Things Christmas $25.00 or $8.00 with a $30.00 order.  Contact me to reserve your spot by November 10!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie





1 comment:

YFS said...

I got this kit too & I love it! It was fun to put together & the wooden snowflakes are adorable!! There are plenty of accessories to decorate each star and still have some left over.