Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Endless WishesI

Hello!

It was another gorgeous day here yesterday!  It was so nice when I got home from work, I decided to take the dog for a walk so we could be outside a while longer.  While we were out for our walk, DH fired up the grill and made some burgers for our dinner.  My kind of day!  Of course, after dinner, I logged back in to work for another couple hours.  Another couple weeks on my project.....

If you haven't checked out the Weekly Deals for this week, be sure to scroll down and hit that link.  There are some dies new to the current annual catalog that are 25% off!  

In celebration of World Card Marking Day on October 4, Stampin' Up! will be making a group of every day essentials available for 15% off October 1-6.  A group of stamp sets will also be offered at 20% off.  Look for a special post next week when all the details are released!

I have another swap card for your today.  This is the card I swapped at the Stampin' Up Unite and Excite event a couple weeks ago.  The set I used for this card is Endless Wishes, which was first introduced as a limited edition photopolymer set.  It was so successful that it's back in this year's holiday catalog.  I'm happy it is...it's one of my favorites!  The snow flakes are stamped in Lost Lagoon and adorned with a rhinestone jewel. The greeting is stamped in Silver Metallic Encore,  The Whisper White panel is bordered with the 1/8" Silver Ribbon on 2 sides and mounted on a piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock.


Supply List:
**************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie


No comments: