Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ghost anyone?

Hi all!

Welcome to the end of the week!  Do you have big plans for the weekend?  In addition to my workshop and the usual errands and chores, I hope to spend a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful early fall weather!

Today I have a really cute card from my very talented sister!  She comes up with the cutest ideas.  I hope you like this one.

Supply List:
**************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

1 comment:

Jody said...

I made this one again yesterday & added some fall leaves for the pumpkins to sit on from the Fall Fest stamp set. That small change added an extra dimension.