Monday, September 15, 2014

Holiday Mini Swaps Share - Day 1

Hello!  

Yesterday was a cloudy, overcast, drizzly day here.  I know it's technically still summer, but ever since Labor Day, the hint of fall has been in the air.  And I'm certain that Mother Nature will send us another round or two of warm sunny weather, but she doesn't seem to be in any hurry to do so!  

The last of my swaps were finished up and sent out yesterday.  Phew!  I don't think I'll sign up for so many at one time any more....that was too much stress!

Today I'm sharing 4 or the recent swaps I received.  They are all so pretty!  Leave me a comment and let me know which is your favorite of this group.

created by Maria Pobre

created by Melissa Tubb

created by Maria Pobre

created by Sue Erickson

Did you see that adorable little turkey in the Thanksgiving card?  If not, take a closer look.  I can't wait to CASE him!

The Weekly Specials are updated today.  Check them out!  The link is below.

*********************
The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

2 comments:

chedges9090 said...

Hard to decide. But, it looks like Maria and I have the same taste :). If I HAD to choose, I would say the Thanksgiving is my favorite followed by the Partridge in Pear Tree. Cute. Cute. Thanks for sharing!!

YFS said...

Lol! I couldn't decide if I liked the Thanksgiving card or the pear tree card better & then I realized they were both made by Maria. I like them both very much.