Monday, September 29, 2014

Witches Night Out!

Hi everyone!  Yesterday was a busy back to work day!  I'm so happy I was working for home.  What a nice, gentle way to ease back into the work week!

Today's card is not the one I had planned for this post, but it came to me while I was thinking about something totally unrelated  And that was it, I had to make the card.  I hope you enjoy my tongue-in-cheek humor today.

Supply List:
*************
Workshop News:  The dates for the next 2 workshops at my home in St Peters have been set:
  October 18 - full
  November 22 - All Things Christmas $25.00 or $8.00 with a $30.00 order.  Contact me to reserve your spot!

Free Stamp Set
The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

1 comment:

YFS said...

Very cute!!!