Monday, September 1, 2014

Grateful


Hello!

It's back to work today for me.  Although, since DH is taking today off, I'm only going to work 4 hours.  That's my kind of work day!  I know I'll pay for working 4 hours today the rest of the week.

Tomorrow I'll be posting information about a "Treasure Hunt".  Be sure to check back....someone will win a pile of free Stampin' Up! product, and I want it to be one of my regular blog readers!!!

But first, here is my card for today.  It's a fall theme, even though it feels nothing like fall around here today!  Check out the little wood cut accent piece.  Aren't they as cute as can be?



Supply List:
***************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.

Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.






New Subscribers Only!!!!

If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. 
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).



If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie









1 comment:

YFS said...

Really, really cute. I ordered the paper that you used, but I missed the little wooden things in the catalog. They're now on my order #2 list!