Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sorry You're Sick

Hello!

We've arrived at the end of another week!  Do you have any big plans for the weekend?  I will be planning for my workshop next week and hopefully spending some time outside.  It is supposed to be beautiful here this weekend,

The stealth "crash" bomber that my project team constructed will take it's maiden (and final) flight a little later today.  I'll let you know how it did next week.  But I'm pretty sure it won't be good, lol!

That's for commenting for sending me your favorite swaps from this week.  Of those who commented, there was consensus on the favorites from the first group.  From yesterday's posts, the votes were pretty evenly divided.  I will have more swaps to share with you next week.

Today's card is from my very talented sister.  I love the crisp, clean look to this card.


Supply List:
******************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie




No comments: