Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ornamental Pine

Hi everyone!

This week is speeding by!  I spent the last hour of my work day yesterday working with my team to paint our airplane made from construction pink foam.  On Friday we have a competition to see how far our planes will fly.  While ours looks like a stealth bomber, personally, I think it will fly like a lead balloon. LOL!

I sure hope my card today is a bigger success than that plane will be!  This is the second card I make for the first swap.  I love the Ornamental Pine set.  The front edge of the stamped panel is shaped with one of the oval collection framelits.


Supply List:

Check this out!  This month's My Paper Pumpkin is on it's way to subscribers.  As I've told you, this is one you don't want to miss!  Here is the video for this month's kit!

********************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

1 comment:

YFS said...

Pretty card! I love that set too. We are also going to need pictures of this pink flying machine you're making. Do you actually get paid for this stuff?