Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hello Fall!

Hello friends and stampers!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  The weather around here was much more summer-like than fall-like.  Beautiful warm days and cool pleasant nights. Gorgeous! In addition, Saturday's workshop went well.  Everyone liked the projects.

Friday afternoon I received my final set of swaps in the mail.  This week I will share some of them with you.  Today's card is the card I sent for the Fall/Thanksgiving category.  I used the Wonderous Wreath bundle to create my fall wreath.  I love the versatility of this set.  Change colors and the season or occasion is changed.  


Supply List:
**************
Workshop News:  The dates for the next 2 workshops at my home in St Peters have been set:
  October 18 - full
  November 22 - All things Christmas $25.00 or $8.00 with a $30.00 order.  Contact me to reserve your spot!

Free Stamp Set
The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie


1 comment:

YFS said...

Love it!!! I have a similar card in mind, but haven't tried it yet.