Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hello, Fall!

Hello friends!

I am so happy to see Friday!  This has been a busy, busy week for me and I'm very thankful to see it come to an end!  Next week will be better, I'm sure of it!!!

Meantime, Mother Nature ushered in some real fall-like weather here yesterday!  It was downright chilly and it is so far again today!  No easing into the change of season here - it's all or nothing!

With this cool weather, a new card I got from my very talented sister seems to be in order!  I love the colors on this one,

And to those of you in Delaware going to the workshop on Saturday, have a great time!  I hope you enjoy your projects!



Supply List:

Natural Trim - vintage
*****
The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

No comments: