Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Healing!

Hi everyone!  

Welcome to a new week!  I have a really busy one coming up, but I'm looking forward to it being a great week!  We had a beautiful weekend here in the St Louis area.  A little stormy Friday night and drizzly early on Saturday, but glorious after that!  I spent some time outside, got to work on my swaps, got the workshop box ready to send east for my Delaware workshop on Saturday, and I watched both my baseball and footballs teams win this weekend!  It was a good one all the way around!

One more reminder about the wonderful My Paper Pumpkin promotion that is ending this week.  If you are a new subscriber (subscribing with an email address not previously used to subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin) receives the first two month's kits for HALF PRICE!  All the details are below.  I know I've mentioned the really cute kit for September; here is a sneak peak of what the contents will make.  Too cute, right?  Sign up now to get this kit for half price!

MPP September

A very good friend had surgery on Friday and today's card is going in the mail to her.  It's also for a couple of my favorite challenges - Freshly Made Sketches and Pals Paper Arts.

For FMS152, the challenge is a great clean, versatile sketch.  Here is the layout:

And for PPA218, the challenge is a beautiful color combo:



Be sure to stop by both of the challenges to check out some of the other wonderful creations!  Here is my card:


Supply List:

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.

Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.








New Subscribers Only!!!!

If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. 
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).



If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie







4 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Very cute! Gotta love that rocker! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

Cindy Hall said...

That rocking chair is fabulous... Looks so great cut out like that. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

Michelle Quinno said...

Your card & bag are awesome!

Susan Itell said...

Super cute card. You should say-" you rock "with how you did this card! I adore that stamp and have used it quite often but you did a great job with this weeks challenge! Way to go....