Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Holiday Mini Swaps Share - Day 2

Hi everyone!

Remember the plane I painted at work with some teammates?  Well, I went in to work yesterday morning with some of my Blendabilities to do a little touch up work on in - and the paint is coming off!  Apparently this foam isn't intended to be painted and after the paint dried, it separated from the foam in giant chunks!  These planes will be a real sight to see by Friday at noon!

But today I have something worth seeing for you!  It's another round of swaps I received.  You know the drill, let me know which is your favorite.

created by:  Patricia Stanley

created by: Kelli Waters

created by:  Teri Bean

created by: Becky Tuttle

Don't you agree that they are all beautiful?

Oh, and one last thing!  New items were added to the Clearance Rack yesterday.  Check it out and let me know if there is anything you would like.  I will place an order on Friday.

********************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

3 comments:

chedges9090 said...

Merry Christmas- by Teri Bean is my favorite pick on this one! Thanks so much for posting these.

Anonymous said...

Give Thanks is my favorite, thanks for sharing!

YFS said...

Becky's Christmas Cheer is my favorite today. There is just something about the simple, happy lines in that stamp. I love it!