Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Movie Night!

Hello!

There are so many exciting new products in the Holiday Catalog.  I showed some of them a couple weeks ago.  Now I'm going to show them again along with a video from Stampin' Up! on their use.  Enjoy!!!  Click here to see the original post.

First up is the Curvy Keepsake Box.  Here is the box I made, and be on the watch for some of the really cute ideas out there by others.  They are adorable!







One of my other favorite new products from the Holiday Catty is the Gift Box Punch Board.  
Here is the boxes I shared: 







*****************
The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.
Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

1 comment:

YFS said...

I have seen some adorable projects made with the curvy box too. I'm putting on my creative cap and going to try some new ideas to share.