Tuesday, September 2, 2014

LNS Fall Treasure Hunt Blog Hop!








Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits #135707

Hello blog readers!


LNS Fall Treasure Hunt Blog Hop!  Here is my clue:
Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits











Scroll down to see a sample made with my clue!


OK, stampers!  know you love Stampin’ UP!  And I know you love free! 

I have a great opportunity for you to win some free Stamplin’ Up! products of your choice!

Play along with us on the Late Night Stampers Fall Treasure Hunt Blog Hop!.  Here’s how it works.  Visit the blogs of the participating demos (click the Treasure Chest on the right, sample below). 




 I have listed all the participating demos and their blog.  Visit each one and keep track of each clue and where you found it.   Also, if you like what you see on the blog, leave a comment for the blog owner to let her know you appreciate her work!

NOTE: If you are a demonstrator with a clue on your blog, please do not enter to win. The Grand Prize is meant for customers only. 

Each customer may enter with only ONE demonstrator. Look for one living near you!

Keep a list of those clues and blog sites.  Between  November 1-15, send your entry to me to enter the drawing for the Grand Prize! If you live in the St Peters MO area (or Clayton DE area), email me at mcoverston@gmail.com with your list of blogs and the clue you found at each one. Be sure to include your name and address, which we will need if your name is drawn as the winner!

Others demonstrators may still plan to sign up as treasure hunt participants, so if others join, I will post a note on my blog to let you know.  The only other thing I think you need at this point is that demos still have time to post their clues, so if you don’t find it this time, check back later.   I want you to win!!!!!

All of this information will be posted and available by clicking the treasure chest.  But, if you have any questions, just let me know!

Finally, here is my card made using my clue:

Supply List:
********************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.

Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.







New Subscribers Only!!!!

If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. 
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).



If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

4 comments:

Angie said...

Love your colouring in - great project for your clue.
Angie

YFS said...

I saw this on Pinterest last night. Beautiful!

Cindy Mitchell-Clark said...

I like that you used the framelits for something other than project life, it shows the products can be used for many projects, thanks for sharing

Create with Bev said...

Wow, I love your blog. So many samples. I need to get moving!