Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blended Bloom in Yellow

Hi everyone!

I have a couple of clarifications and updates to the LNS Fall Treasure Hunt Blog Hop.  First, and most important, the rules and participating demonstrators are now in the link right under the header at the top of the page.  My apologies to those of you who tried it yesterday, I didn't have it set up quite right.

All of the clues that we are posting are products from the catalog.  I'm going to post mine again today, but this is the last time.  So, here's the clue:

Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits
Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits #135707

And here is the sample I posted using my clue:

For those of you who submit your entries by sending them to me, I will enter your name to win the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits.  This will be in addition to being eligible to the grand prize!  I will draw the winning entry for this prize on November

Ok, with that, I hope the confusion is clearing, but if not, let me know.  Remember, I want you to win!!!

Now, on to today's post.  I seriously love coloring with the Blendabilities.  Every so often I have to break them out to work their magic. That is today's card! I didn't add a greeting, because it can be used for almost any occasion.


 Supply List:
********************

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
Next Workshop!  My next workshop will be held on Saturday, September 27!  Contact me now to reserve your spot.

Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.








New Subscribers Only!!!!

If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. 
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).



If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie


1 comment:

YFS said...

Beautiful card. I'm spending the day in my craft room and I'm going to try my blendable markers. I hope mine looks as good as yours!